MD1 – MD4 Classes are held here at the St. Vincent Campus (MD5 is in Chicago).
For more information on Class schedule, Class Description, and Listing of Current Instructor(s) please go on the appropriate sub page under the “Classes” in the Menu Bar.
Facts about Basic Science program:
- 4 Semesters [MD1-MD4].
- 15 ½ weeks each semester.
- 4 “Blocks” aka Exam Periods per Semester.
- Exams are held for the respective classes at the end of each block.
- Classes consist of Case studies, quizzes, and research activities in addition to Exams.
- 80% attendance is mandatory at all times.
- First time attendance less than 80% will cause 20% deduction from your block score.
- Second time attendance less than 80% requires repetition of the course.
- Science day- Once per semester.
- Health Fair- Once a year.